Please refer following Integration checklist before GO-Live on production:
- PortOne Onboarding
- Create a PortOne account at admin.portone.cloud.
- Select Sandbox Mode to initiate Sandbox integration and testing.
- Follow below steps common for Sandbox and Live integrations.
- Configure Payment channels
- Register merchant account on required payment channels
- Add the payment channel credentials in PortOne merchant portal.
- Configure webhooks
- Configure webhook URL provided by PortOne in the Payment Channel portal.
- Refer Payment Channel integration guidelines for more details.
- In case of manual configuration, Please request the PSP support team to configure for you.
- Configure Webhooks
- Host a webhook endpoints and add URL in the PortOne merchant portal.
- Highly recommended adding webhooks to receive the transaction statuses. Refer "Adding Webhooks" for more details.
- Web-SDK (PortOne-JS) Integration
- Enable/ Disable the payment methods for the configured payment channels.
- Mark the payment methods as
Defaultfor the Credit Cards and ATM Cards options, Review the Checkout UI Preview inside Merchant Portal.
- Refer "JS Integration" for more details.
- Native-SDK Integration
- Ensure the environment is correctly specified as prod while initializing the SDK before releasing the App
- Check the secret key handling is done properly in order to access all SDK functionalities
- Test all the functionalities before releasing the App
- Check the correct version of the SDK is being used as per the requirement
- Live integration
- Move to Live mode and repeat all configuration as above with live account.